cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallBack with 8945 and 9971

Hi,

I have CUCM 10.5 with CUC 10.5

There is a big issue with call back invitation message

When Phone A call Phone B . No answer duration set to 24 seconds. After 18 with no answer, a callback window appear on phone A saying that " the called party didn't answer. you can set callback or voicemail for this user " and the softkeys display " Voicemail - callback - Quit "

When you press call back, it sets the callback but phone B continue ringing untill it is forwarded to Voicemail after 24 seconds as configured

If you press Voicemail, it is forwarded to voicemail.

The problem is for the user who don't have voicemail, if phone B don't have voicemail and user A press voicemail in the previous scenario, He is forwarded to unity opening greeting, but users won't recognize that and he may wait to leave a message. So it is misleading softkey

So my question is how to stop this callback window that appear after 18 seconds. I have allready configured callback for all phone in the ringout status and it'll be forwarded to voicemail after RNA. So the users who don't have voicemail will continue to ring and there will be no chance for misleading users to offer voicemail for non voicemail users

I think to create mailbox for all users but it isn't satisfied solution. We need to stop this callback message at all

Thanks for help

Regards

4 Replies 4

Any idea here ?

Hi,

Why don't you remove callback softkey so that users can't activate callback feature.

Hi Mohamed '

the problem is the callback window that appear by itself after 18 seconds which offer voicemail beside the callback

if I make RNA 17

it didn't have chance to appear

but 17 seconds is too small time

so do you know how to stop this automatic callback windo ?

thanks

up