Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller ID Ip Phone CP69XX, 7937

ipnetsoporte
Level 1
Level 1
      • HI

I have system recording OrecX, the supplier tells me that the call manager is sending for outgoing calls and caller id 4 digits, eg 5489 (localparty) and should send 11 digits, for example 56XXXXX5489, the last 4 digits must be the extension number.
Where in the Call Manager is programmed to send more than 4 digits?

• The problem is not the recording system , it needs to recognize only one caller id the 11 digits.
  • Thanks.
2 Replies 2

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can do that on Route pattern on CUCM. There are other way to do it . but i want just check the router there is option where can manipulate the calling and called party number

Call Routing>Route/Hunt>Route Pattern, Here  you mask the number or prefix accordingly

Calling Party Transformations

Required Field
Required Field
Required Field
Required Field
Connected Party Transformations
Required Field
Required Field
Called Party Transformations
Required Field
Required Field

Br,

Nadeem Ahmed

Please rate all useful post

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

When you say the 4 digits, is this the internal handset extension that is being recorded?

If you are using the BiB Call Recording with a SIP trunk to your OrecX system, try updating the Calling Party Mask within route pattern pointing to the OrecX system to be say 5612345XXXX. This will add a prefix of 5612345 and the system will plug in the last four digits where XXXX is automatically.