Views
Helpful
Replies

Callers not able to get to voice mail

danny.cintron
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a version of CUCM 6.1.3.3000-1 and Unity 4.0 Build 4.0(5).  The site is now noticing that calls unanswered are not going to voicemail.  A no answer occurs.  All call forwarding is set as normal.  When the users hit the messages button on their phones they get dead air and the phone display shows the 1000 extension being dialed.  The main line forwards to a DN and when I call either one I get no answer.  I also try calling the voice mail line directly and same result.  Any idea what's happening?

6 Replies 6

Hi.
Are voicemail port registrerd to cucm?
Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

How do I go about confirming that?  I have checked the Voice Mail -> Cisco VM Port section and see several listings for ports but don't know how to determine which one is for the site with the problem.

Hello

you can  check these when you go to Cisco VM port , you will find list of ports you have to check if these ports reggitered or not (you will find vm port , register or not , iP of Cisco unity and ip of your CUCM), please tell us the status.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

I went through all devices in the list and all are registered.

Hello

good , Can you check the below

1- Voicemail profile created or not  ( voice mail - voicemail profile)

2-Voice mail pilot number (you set it as a default).

3-Go to call routing ( route/hunt - Hunt pilot (check) & check also (hunt list).

4- Check on your phone that on DN (forwrd -noan and busy  to voicemail check box)

on your unity

Check cisco unity integration management that you configure ports correctly ,CUCM IP.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

Thanks but it looks like this one was resolved by our service group but don't know how it was done.  If I find the answer I'll post it.  Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: