Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling number for SNR

Tom Ribbens
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have a hunt pilot for first aid internally. Now they want to add it so that the mobile phones of those people ring as well, but with a specific number so the called people can see it is a first aid call.

We don't normally use single number reach, and it isn't meant to be used for the normal office calls for the first aid people either. I have created a DN to which I assigned a Remote Destination Profile, to the different Remote Destinations for the different cell phones. This works, however, the caller id is not yet correct.

How can I change the Calling Number for these calls?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

kaja_2kj3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

go to RDP>click DN and give the caller id as in the below field,

if you have problem with the calling number please see the below link,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2206914

Please rate if this helps, by clicking the stars below.

Thanks

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

is it a 7.0 or a 7.1 CUCM?

You may want to take a look at the Calling party transformation patterns.

G.

It's 7.1.5. I am looking through the calling party transformations, but have yet not managed to get a working scenario.

Tom Ribbens
Level 1
Level 1

I have added a Calling Party Transformation CSS to the RDP. This CSS contains one partition, containing one Calling Transformation pattern matching everything ( ! ), translating the calling number to the number I need. This however does not work.

Can anybody give me a flaw with my reasoning?

Tom,

You will probably need to alter your PRI or Trunk "Calling Party Selection" option.

Calling Party Selection

Any outbound call on a gateway can send directory number information. Choose which directory number is sent: 

• Originator—Send the directory number of the calling device.
  • First Redirect Number—Send the directory number of the redirecting device.
  • Last Redirect Number—Send the directory number of the last device to redirect the call.
  • First Redirect Number (External)—Send the directory number of the first redirecting device with the external phone mask applied.
  • Last Redirect Number (External)—Send the directory number of the last redirecting device with the external phone mask applied.

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh