cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager CDR Reporting Software

NPT_2
Level 2
Level 2

I am looking for a recommendation for the best (price and features) software to report on users call history from Cisco Callmanager's CDR CSV files.  If I run reports from the serviceability page it limits me to 100 records, but if I export the call records I get all extensions in a CSV which has to be manually edited/sorted to make an easy to read/present to upper management requesting reports on one users inbound and outbound calls in a nice format. 

What are my options?  Is there a freeware program that will do this for me or something that is reasonably priced?  We are running callmanager 10.5.

Jim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Jim - You can try this for a free 120 day full trial if you mention Cisco Support Forum. Here's a PDF Datasheet - http://goo.gl/8EkQ2G

CDR Search

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

You want something called a call logger. Google is thy friend...

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

There are tons of products out there that you can use.. Here are a few:

Solarwinds CDR tracker

Splunk CDR

Infotel

2ring

Veramark

Syn-apps

Thanks!

Chris Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Jim - You can try this for a free 120 day full trial if you mention Cisco Support Forum. Here's a PDF Datasheet - http://goo.gl/8EkQ2G

CDR Search

Thanks for the Variphy suggestion.  I'm actually demoing that now.  Didn't realize they had a Linux Appliance version.  Will have to ask our sales rep about that one.  Does the appliance have the DB and everything else we will need to integrate with CCM included? 

Jim

Yes, everything is self-contained ready to go...just need to do regular server stuff (Assign IP, Hostname, etc...), then point CUCM CDRs (via Serviceability, Tools, CDR Management - Add Billing Server) to the correct Linux Appliance folder. The CDR files will get processed into the Db and then you can run your reports on demand or schedule custom CDR call history reports to be delivered via email....

Chris

Cool.  I was on a call with Variphy this morning to help finish up getting my trial version running.  Seems like a great product and reasonably priced (relatively, for the capabilities).  They are telling me they have a hold on the current version Linux Appliance but are hoping to have that ready in the next week or so.  For now I'm testing with the Windows version and like what I see. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: