cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls going to VMX and not ever ringing I did not make any changes on.

tlawson
Level 1
Level 1

I came into work today and I keep gettng the message in my outlook that I have a new voicemail yet my phone never rang. i called from my cell and it went straight to voicemail.  my call forward or do not disturb is not on.  Can someone please help?

Thank you.

Toni 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

No one mentioned DND.

DND and DNA are different things, if you're an end user you should be reaching out to your IT department for assistance.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Thank you everyone I reached out to my IT department and someone changed my setting to go straight to vmx.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use DNA and or debugs in your GW to find out what's the current call routing settings.

HTH

java

Good morning,

I am not clear on the acronyms what is DNA and GW?  I checked DND and it is not on.   However first ring is voicemail. 

Looks Like call forward all enabled to Voicemail. As Jaime mentioned, use DNA to identify the call flow. 

Response Signature

DND is not on I've checked several times.

No one mentioned DND.

DND and DNA are different things, if you're an end user you should be reaching out to your IT department for assistance.

HTH

java

Thank you everyone I reached out to my IT department and someone changed my setting to go straight to vmx.

Have a great day!