IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a UCS-160D-M1/K9 unit mounted on a 4451 router that keeps shutting own once it fully boots up my VMWare ESXi. I don't get any error messages and there's nothing in any logs at all... I've gone through and checked to make sure all the hardware ...

Dynecs by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Need assistance on regenerating CUCM 10.5 security certificates. Most of the certificates are expired. Please suggest best steps to regenerate. Please see the attached notepad. CertificateSort Common Name Type Distribution Issued By Expiration De...

Jagadish2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following:ISR4331 - 100 phones SRST capacityVG450 - 144 SCCP configured for analog basic phones40 x Cisco 8851We configured all 8851 in a device pool with ISR4331 as SRST reference.  We configured all VG450 ports (except two) in a diff...

mleboeuf by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I've got a IP7970, registered on a CME (on a c892). I've got an SIP number from my ISProvider, along with the sip-server, registrar and credentials. All works on a soft-phone, but for the life of me, I'm not able to have it register ...

RTMT for our CUCM cluster is sending alerts for ....%UC_CERT-2-CertValidfor7days: %[Message=Certificate expiration Notification....I've attached a list in case anyone needs to see (the names of the nodes have been changed).  CUCM version 11.0cucm1 is...

RL5901 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes