cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Dial an Internal Phone DN x7777 from another internal DN x7833

twilkerson
Level 1
Level 1

Internal Directory Number in same location cannot be dialed.  When users at the same location try to dial x7777, they get Call Cannot be completed as dialed.  No changes have been made and has been working previously.  I collected traces of a sample call, but could not find anything.  

In the attached call traces, DN 7833 dialed DN 7777 at 3:39pm - can someone help pinpoint in the trace the possible issue?

3 Replies 3

The simplest would be to do a DNA, Dialed Number Analyzer, for the call instead of looking in SDL files as that's a pretty painful and time consuming thing to do.

In the most cases this type of issue would be caused by CSS for device and/or line not having access to the partition(s) needed to call the number. It could also be caused by blocking configuration on a translation pattern that matches the called number and is set to block the call. Another option is that the outbound CSS on a TP, translation pattern, does not have access to the needed partition(s) needed to call the number.

Response Signature

The best option is to run the dialed number analysis( DNA ) from CUCM serviceability page  and make sure it shows "route this call". From the message what it plays i feel like its something due to CSS.

Response Signature

I used DNA and found a misconfigured translation pattern. Thank you!