cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDRs -Search and Download the search more than 100

the Q
Level 1
Level 1

If I search CDRs and end up with more than 100 results, they get cut off.  The "email report" thing isn't set up either. I assume that list is cut off too?

If I download the CDRs I get everything and everyone in that date range.  Is there a way to search for a number and download more than 100, but not everyone? 

What I'm looking for is just a report of all calls for one person with two phones over two months.  There are probably 1000 or 2000 calls.

Is there something better in RTMT maybe?

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Working as designed, by default the search will return 100 records only.Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/9_1_1/car/CUCM_BK_C28A807A_00_cdr-analysis-reporting-admin-guide91/CUCM_BK_C28A807A_00_cdr-analysis-reporting-admin-guide91_chapter_011001.html#CUCM_RF_CFE6F29E_00

Regards

Deepak

Yes, I understand that the search on the screen returns a max of 100. 

What I would like to know is if I can download less than EVERYTHING.  If a search for ext5238 returns 400 records, can I download that somehow, or is my only option to download 300,000 CDRs and plow through them with Excel for an hour or two?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: