cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7821 Ip phone ; Enter your activation code or service domain on the Welcome screen problem

ozden ozdugun
Level 1
Level 1

Call Manager version 11.x

When we add the phone tı the network , we see Enter your activation code or service domain on the Welcome screen

18 Replies 18

SynapseKC
Level 1
Level 1

Should Cisco IP Phone 7821 is compatibale with Other Granstream UCM device 

Suggest that you ask your question on a separate post as this is off topic to the OP and the question has been marked as solved, plus the fact that it’s a five years old post.

Response Signature

So many year article, but I have another thinking.

In my lab, the switch port is not the main issue.

There are one CM remotely and several phone in my site. It's the production suit.

My switch also has the data and voice vlan, but the lab CM is belong the vlan of another site.

For the more, I disable the voice vlan  for the phone, and make sure that it can arrive the lab CM.

There are several phone settings different with what I do.

First is disable the DHCP of IPv4, and the TFTP Server must point to CM remotely.

Second, it must assign domain name and erase the security setting for the original phone.

Finally, three device are always unregistered in the phone of CM device, but all screen is normal like registered.

All calling fuction is normal.

I don’t see how what you’re writing has anything to do with the question that the OP asked. If I’m missing your point please clarify.

Response Signature