Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 8851 Shared Lines

Hugo Sousa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a scenario that we have ten Cisco 8851 with the same extension (Shared Line), and if two persons are on the phone, when a third call enters, the call is answered but is not possible no transfer the same. I dont know why, because all the phones are correctly configured, the

I think there is no limitation with shared lines.

Does anyone knows if there is a limitation for shared lines features or something? 

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Maximum number of calls and busy trigger are independent values in shared lines, make sure each phone has the required values as per your deployment.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for your feedback. I check that some lines are the primary line, im going to change them to secondary line, i think is the best practice. And i think the phones are correctly configured. What is the values are you mention?

Regards,

Hugo Sousa

On your CUCM Administration page you will need to go to Device-Phone-Line1 ->At the bottom of the line under "Multiple Call/Call Waiting Settings" Set the "Maximum Number of Calls" and  "Busy Trigger"

busy.PNG

This numbers may vary based on your deployment' requirements.

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hi George, 

Thanks for your feedback. I already have that field configured with 15 maximum call.