IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We've got several users set up with Extend and Connect as an alternative to using the Jabber mobile app because it frankly sucks. Maybe it's something we're doing wrong but the app is unusable in every situation except dire emergency. Extend and Conn...

Hi All, I recently uploaded via the TFTP server to my Flash Card images for the 8800 series phones. I’m using the CLI. I confirmed these images to be in the Desktops folder however after doing a reboot the phones are not showing the image. I keep get...

JDT69RR by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a scenario that we have ten Cisco 8851 with the same extension (Shared Line), and if two persons are on the phone, when a third call enters, the call is answered but is not possible no transfer the same. I dont know why, because all the...

i have a GainMaker that went bad and would like to replace  it's GainMaker  from Scientific Atlanta  1G 35-90V ~50-60HZ but can't find it if it's discontinued with wat can i replace if  my cables are with 60v to broadcast tv

Resolved! CUCM Media paths

Hi,We have CUCM v12.5. I know that by default CUCM is not involved in a call after the call has been set up. My question: is there a way to configure media paths (RTP audio) the same as signaling paths, I mean the media exchange doesn't occur directl...

sofiane__ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes