cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco call manager service restarted automatically.

renji joy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are faced today one unexpected problem,Cisco call manager service restarted automatically.we have cucm 8.0.3 version.please infrom me any one faced this same problem,why this happened.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

crscrsone
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

Is the phone call back and forth to each other. I mean the phone need terminate just call to each other ???

The only way to find the root cause of the reason is to analyze CCM trace logs.  If you are not familair with those I suggest you open a TAC case with Cisco, TAC is really great at analyzing any logs and can easily find the root cause.

Chris

Hi ,

We found that time in RTMT showing high virtual memory usage (cause Cisco tomcat service taking high memory usage),

why tomcat  taking high memory usage please ..

Thanks

here too, as Chris mentioned, CUCM traces would give the hint. Traces would also hint towards any memory leak issue which might be causing this.

For detailed analysis of the issue & required fix ( patch etc ), reach out to TAC & have them examine the server health.

Pls rate helpful posts.

GP.

kifleak19
Level 1
Level 1

I had similar issue. It was due to memory usage hike on the PUB, we had to deactivate all the unused services. hope this helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: