IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Just need to check which type of licenses do i need to select in the CUWL for the subjected models?I was thinking that the analog phones will be connected above gateways and i will conencting the gateway to the CUCM via H.323.Do i really need lice...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to retrieve the 'Extension Mobility Dynamic' record for a large list of UDPs?  The intent is to generate a list of UDPs that haven't been used in some time, and flag them for removal - as well as being able to track which device a user...

bbenner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I Have Create Skype sip accout, and follow some doc to configure CME to regsiter, but fail, ask for help.Router config:sip-ua credentials username 99051000154290 password 7 033E6D063E210F67543A3427161303 realm sip.skype.com authentication u...

Resolved! C2911-CMESRST/ K9

I am configuring the components of a telephony solution using CME. Using QPT to make the config, it gives me the following voice gatewayC2911-CMESRST/K9                        (2911 UC Bundle w/PVDM3-16,FL-CME-SRST-25, UC License PAK) Down the list I...

Hi,How do I enable QOS on an Etherchaneel between A Cisco 3560 and A Cisco3750GConfiguring Auto QOS clearly not allowed after putting the interface in a port-channelThe Port-channel interface has no auto or mls optionsConfiguring auto QOS on the inte...

Resolved! Confused on Cube

HiI wanted to know can someone point me in the right direction on Cisco cube as far as any type fo diagrams or documention.The company I work has a company that they bought and they have IP overlap and they were told that they should invest in the Ci...