cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SIP, SCCP or SPCP

Hi,We are currently planning to implement 20 seat phone system for testing purposes and in next 12 - 18 months we will look to expand it to min 300 seats (we are IT department for pretty big (10 offices & 350 staff) company). We currently have C2921 ...

I just implemented "Mobile Connect" on our CUCM 8.5. (We use h.323 gateways, and PRI's.) It seems to be working correctly: if someone calls an internal line, it rings both the IP phone and the cell phone. I can answer it on the cell phone and it appe...

mstrz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I has had problem to registering ATAS 187 on Cisco 7.1.3, and after looking on the Cisco Support Page I found that there is a QED File and Firmware for Version el CUCM Above 6.XJust look at this link.http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074215...

Hello All,Looking for some help. I am working for the first time on setting up an eSRST/SRSV solution at our remote site. We are using:- UMG ver 8.6 (eSRST & SRSV)- Communications Manager Cluster is 7.1.3- Unity Connection 8.1- remotes are using ISR ...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes