cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Click to call

julienf28
Level 1
Level 1

This little widget is a great tool with our new VoIP UCM 7.0 except for one thing. I can't get it to work with Outlook 2007. It works fine in IE, Excel and Word. I just right click on the number and place a call.

If I go to the contact name in Outlook and right click on the number then go to call Contact... it uses the default Outlook protocol to place the call and not Click to call.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

guy.richard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This is caused by a little bug .

Are you using C2C in outlook with another user that the one used for install ?

If it's the case you can obtain from the TAC (it's not yet published on CCO) a new version for C2C it also fix the bug usint C2C in Firefox.

"CSCsx17963 - No 'Additional Actions' on Outlook if C2C installed by another user.

You can also review the defect on our Bug toolkit link:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?caller=pluginredirector&method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsx17963"

Guy

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

guy.richard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This is caused by a little bug .

Are you using C2C in outlook with another user that the one used for install ?

If it's the case you can obtain from the TAC (it's not yet published on CCO) a new version for C2C it also fix the bug usint C2C in Firefox.

"CSCsx17963 - No 'Additional Actions' on Outlook if C2C installed by another user.

You can also review the defect on our Bug toolkit link:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?caller=pluginredirector&method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsx17963"

Guy

Thanks Guy, this identifies an issue we have been trying to fix for weeks

Cisco TAC are posting an ES release C2C 7.0.13 so hopefully this will resolve my issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: