Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUCM

Shiraz Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have installed VM for Cisco CUCM 12.x, i want to install it with HA - High availability.

Kindly confirm we require for Cisco CUCM VM

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SRND covers redundancy, CUCM install guide covers how to install subscribers and the UC virtualization site contains all the HW/SW requirements.

I'd strongly suggest you reach out to a reputable consultant or a local Cisco partner WITH voice specializations for assistance if you're not familiar with this. 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

When you write “HA - High availability” what is it you refer to?

CUCM is per design build with HA - High availability in mind with the concept of publisher and subscribers.

If you’re referring to the VM infrastructure in it self it’s a different matter. For this you’d need to reference the design documents for ESXi by VMware.

Response Signature

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In addition to what JaVa and Roger already replied, I would strongly suggest to Contact a Cisco Partner to discuss with you on your actual requirements/enviroment and provide to you Consultancy Services, accordingly.

You could use Cisco Partner Locator (under Technology choose "Collaboration")

https://locatr.cloudapps.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: