Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Desktop Agent config

lstlaurent
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to configure the Cisco Agent Desktop to set the status of the user to Ready when you open the software.

I hope this is possible in PhoneDev.cfg file.

I would also like to know if it is possible to add the password in the configuration.

J'aimerais savoir si c'est possible de configurer le Cisco Desktop Agent pour que le status de l'utilisateur soit à Prêt dès l'ouverture du logiciel.

La configuration à apporter est probablement dans le fichier PhoneDev.cfg.

J'aimerais également savoir si c'est possible de d'ajouter le mot de passe dans la configuration.

Exemple...

[PhoneDevice]

Appearance0=11111

[AgentID]

AgentID=AGENT2

AgentPassword=abc123

[AgentMobilePhone]

RemoteAgent=0

Number=

AgentWorkMode=0

AgentReady=1

Merci de votre aide.

Luc

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No. All non-defualt CAD behavior is designed to be configured in CDA.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Mark Turpin
Level 5
Level 5

Have you tried creating a workflow to set the agent state to Ready if during the business hours of your contact center?

--
-Mark Turpin

--
-Mark Turpin

Im not sure to understand your question.

I would like to set the agent state to Ready when a user start Desktop Agent, default is Not Ready.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mark is on the right track. You can create an Agent Management Workflow based on the Startup event which has an Agent State action changing the person to Ready. Explained in the CDA guide, page 92:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/user/guide/cda90ccxug.pdf

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Is it possible without creating workflow for agent in CDA ?

Is it possible to do that localy by changing client's cfg files, like PhoneDev.cfg ?

Thank you

No. All non-defualt CAD behavior is designed to be configured in CDA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: