IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of my cisco VG224 is experienced busy tone when people calls while its registered fine in CUCM 6.3. Outgoing calls from that port is working fine. It works as SCCP with CCM.Any help will be appreciatedSent from Cisco Technical Support Android ...

saif musa by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I´m working with CUCM 7.1 and i need to implement 30 Cisco 3905 phones. Cisco sent me 30 CDs (Includes License and Warranty) and i want to know the procedure. The 3905 phones work with SIP protocol. I loaded licences last semester in CU...

Hello All,We upgraded all our phones to SCCP45.9-2-3S from SCCP45.9-1-1SR2, and now notice that call history doesn not show.  When we press directory button and try to veiw placed calls, missed calls, recived calls, we see no entries.I don't see any ...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco Business Edtion 6000 with Provisioning Manager.  Call Manager 9.0I've configured 5 auto attendants for a customer: ex 6750, 6751, 6752, 6753, 6754.  I have the caller when they come into the phone system automatically forwarded to 67...

Hi,        I am building my lab for the CCIE voice exam. I am currently working on my frame relay PSTN. I am able to get my PSTN ports to come up, but I am having issues with my framerelay.I thin is a cable issue because the ports ...