cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco phone

rosapamela
Level 1
Level 1

my cisco phone is stuck on a certain volume how can i change that without going through admin support?

8 Replies 8

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Change it in the phone menu?!^^ You don't need someone else to do it for you.

it doesnt let me do that, thats why im looking for help to see if there another way on my setting option all i have is

wallpaper,ringtone,brightness,contrast,fontsize,phone name, call notifications, headset sideton

ringtone only lets me change the sound of the RINGTONE. and call notifications its asking me to set a "new filter" but its not accepting any new filter i put. 

Can you look at the picture I provided. 

I am not sure which phone model you use . As @b.winter mentioned this can be done from the phone itself. Hope the below pics might help you identifying the volume button.

NithinEluvathingal_1-1688632392615.png

NithinEluvathingal_2-1688632410995.png

Response Signature

i have the model of the second picture, but let me explain further i work at a call center and my phone is the only one that you can hear the ringer ring, everyone else phone is on either really low or mute and when a call is coming in i cannot lower my ringer volume because its set to a certain ringer volume. I'm trying to find a way to change that, that way I have a option to lower it.

IMG_1609.jpeg

Jerrytech1
Level 1
Level 1

An admin has set this and it can't be changed by the user. We have several call centers with the ring volume capped as to not be turned all the way down.

If the admin has maybe locked the options, then what should the forum do to help you.
And first and foremost: If you are just an end-user, you should talk to your admins first, before posting something in the forum.
Because if you are not the admin, you won't have any privileges to change anything in the system at all.