IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does 8841 3PCC support RFC3966? My provider only accepts (and sends) invite requests directed to tel: URIs.The phones seems to handle incoming calls fine but I do not know how to send out tel: invites.

labuwx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning friends,                                when i am configuring speed dialling through CISCO Self care portal then speed dial number added sucessfully but when i am dialling this number through speed dial action are not completed successfu...

The customer has two sites A and B. The current problem is that when site A calls site B, the phone rings, but the phone at site B will automatically hang up after being answered. It is normal for site B to call site A. The customer has two sites A ...

haininghuang3185_0-1690860881588.png

Hello-   I'm looking to enable an alert for calls that are bounced back as 404 Not Found and I'm starting with RTMT to see if this is possible.  I'm looking in the Performance tab and see BasicCallFailures which might be it but I'm unsure.  Does anyo...

Xisby by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes