Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco unity connection password change

ranjith raman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I have 2 accounts in CUC . I have both of those password and I just want to know how to change both password.

We are using Version 11.5.1.16900-16.

Means need to reset the password for OS admin and web admin(administrator) password for Cisco unity connection.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Nithin,

Sorry for the late response as I am waiting for client reply. This is worked and user able to change the password successfully. Thank you so much for the help.

Regards,

Ranjith VR 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Since you know the password,

changing the os admin password you can use below command.

set password user <os_admin_username>

changing the application  password you can use below command.

utils reset_application_ui_administrator_password

or from GUI

CUC.png

Response Signature

Thanks much for the help. I am not sure will it make any impact the password change to the setup. Because currently client (user who raised this request) is able to login successfully and no issues .

Can you help with your suggestion if any

There is no risk in changing the os admin and application password. when you make changes on os admin password  you need to update the new on PLM and resync.

Response Signature

Hi Nithin,

Thanks much for the reply. Can you please let me know where I have to update the password in PLM.

Regards,
Ranjith VR

Have you actually looked in PLM to see if you can find where to update this? Not that many options to change in PLM, with minimum effort you’d be able to figure out how to make this update.

Response Signature

Hi Nithin,

Sorry for the late response as I am waiting for client reply. This is worked and user able to change the password successfully. Thank you so much for the help.

Regards,

Ranjith VR