cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VGW 2921 with Ericsson MD110

Usama Alajrami
Level 1
Level 1

I have case with one of our customers, that he has only analog line card TLU44, when I connect it to FXS port I can receive the call but Cant send it, the Cisco phone giving ring tone and the FXS show that it is ringing but the Ericsson does not have any response.

when Ericsson calls cisco the ports shows busy, the other direction the Ericsson port shows no response.

I tried FXO nothing working.

Can you help please?.

2 Replies 2

ryanticer
Level 1
Level 1

There is a debug command, "debug vpm signal" which roughly translates to "debug voice port module signaling"

Run this debug while a call is attempted and see what the output shows. Either log it to buffer and review buffer: "logging buffered 500000 debug" or use terminal monitor: "logging monitor debug" & "term mon"

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You need to ensure that one end if FXO while the other is FXS. FXS is the one that generated the signal/current and FXO receives it and acts on it. FXO to FXO is a dumb back to back connection.
Take the following for a test call -

debug voip vtsp all
debug vpm signal
debug voice cc inout

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: