Views
Helpful
Replies

CME FXO Usual tone disconnect

Carl Messer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have an install of a CME with FXO ports going live this week and I was wondering if someone could check over my sound extract and confirm for me that the frequency is 415 and cadence is 510 280. I can't test until the lines go over but just want to make sure as best as I can that it will be a smooth changeover.

Also here is my cptone and voice port config:

voice class dualtone-detect-params 1
 freq-max-deviation 30
 cadence-variation 20

voice class custom-cptone DISCONNECT_CP

dualtone disconnect

frequency 415

cadence 510 280

voice-port 0/1/0
 trunk-group PSTN_TRUNKS 1
 supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
 supervisory answer dualtone
 supervisory custom-cptone DISCONNECT_CP
 supervisory dualtone-detect-params 1
 cptone FR
 connection plar opx 100
 caller-id enable

Thanks

Carl

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Harshdeep Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Carl,

The parameters are correct but the sum of cadences must be greater than "timeout wait-release" under the voice-port. You can check the timer with the command "show voice port 0/1/0".

eg   if the timer is 1 sec , 510+280=790ms < 1s , hence change the cadence value to '510 280 510 280".

Regards,

Harsh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Harshdeep Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Carl,

The parameters are correct but the sum of cadences must be greater than "timeout wait-release" under the voice-port. You can check the timer with the command "show voice port 0/1/0".

eg   if the timer is 1 sec , 510+280=790ms < 1s , hence change the cadence value to '510 280 510 280".

Regards,

Harsh

Sorry Harsh,

I'm still getting problems with this, i've amended as you have said and adjusted my wait release to 1 second but it is still not disconnecting. Any ideas?

Thanks

Carl

Thanks Harsh,

My issue was the cadence value was incorrect. I managed to correct it and all is well.

Thanks

Carl

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: