dspfarm profile 1 conference

codec g711ulaw

codec g711alaw

codec g729br8

maximum session 8

associate application SCCP

!

----------------------------------------

In CUCM, I have added a Cisco IOS Conference Bridge in Media Resources, and the VG is registered to CUCM

and the IP Phone's media resource group list is assigned for this hardware conference bridge

For example, there are 5 parties, A, B, C, D and E

I tried to test the conference, it is fine when there are 4 parties in the conference.

Then A calls to E, on the A's IP phone screen, there are 2 menu rows appear,

- conference (hold status)

- Party E's number (connected)

when I tried to press the "Confrn" softkey, nothing is happening. and the IP phone screen keeps the same status... E still can't join the conference.

Do I miss-out any configuration, that made the 5 party can't join conference?

Thanks in advance

Sam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you changed the service parameter for maximum participants in ad hoc conference?

"Configure the maximum number of participants for an ad hoc conference in Cisco CallManager Administration under Cisco CallManager Service Parameters Configuration by using the Maximum Ad Hoc Conference service parameter setting. The default value for this Clusterwide Service Parameter is 4. If you have more than 4 participants in the conference, you need to change the default value for this service parameter to allow all the participants to join the conference. Cisco CallManager supports multiple, concurrent ad hoc conferences on each line appearance of a device."

See more at this URL, http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008009476a.shtml

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Have you changed the service parameter for maximum participants in ad hoc conference?

"Configure the maximum number of participants for an ad hoc conference in Cisco CallManager Administration under Cisco CallManager Service Parameters Configuration by using the Maximum Ad Hoc Conference service parameter setting. The default value for this Clusterwide Service Parameter is 4. If you have more than 4 participants in the conference, you need to change the default value for this service parameter to allow all the participants to join the conference. Cisco CallManager supports multiple, concurrent ad hoc conferences on each line appearance of a device."

See more at this URL, http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008009476a.shtml

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature