Helpful
Replies

Conferenced calls details from CDR

@Syed
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

Need a quick help!

I have an extension 1066 and he dials out to international numbers through reception phone 1000, how do I make out the conferenced calls in CDR dump.

Thanks in advance.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello Syed,

Conference calls are a little bit tricky to track from the CDR records.

Usually you will be able to tell them apart because conference bridge numbers starts with the letter "b"

You can check the conference calls by looking at the called numbers starting with a b

I.E: calling #: 1066 called #: b90256341...

I hope this information is helpful. If this does answer your original question I would really appreciate if you mark this as the answer. If you still have more doubts, or this is not the information you are looking for, please reply again with more details.

Best Regards, Jaime.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello Syed,

Conference calls are a little bit tricky to track from the CDR records.

Usually you will be able to tell them apart because conference bridge numbers starts with the letter "b"

You can check the conference calls by looking at the called numbers starting with a b

I.E: calling #: 1066 called #: b90256341...

I hope this information is helpful. If this does answer your original question I would really appreciate if you mark this as the answer. If you still have more doubts, or this is not the information you are looking for, please reply again with more details.

Best Regards, Jaime.

Thank you friends.
I have gone through the doc and it is informative.