Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration ISP SIP TRUNK( PSTN) on ISR4451

sebasw
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone.

I'm trying to configure the sip trunk from my service provider(PSTN) on my ISR 4451 Router(LGW).

I have the following scenario:

I have created a user 2 user in webex control Hub, and assigned them pstn numbers to make and receive external calls.

The configuration in Control Hub works fine without any issue..

From the side of the PSTN provider, the configuration s in the LGW are also good in my opinion. The TLC and UDP connection are active. I can ping to the public ip( sip trunk) that i have received from the PSTN provider.

But for some reasons the calls are not going through.

On the LGW by executing the CMS's to see the calls, there are not call on the log.

I do not have much experience with such configuration.

Im posting my configuration here, maybe anyone of you guys can check the config, and see what is missing or what is wrong.

Once again, the webex side ( tenant 200 is working fine, the issue is on the SIP TRUNK side config in the LGW.

Thank you

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

For calls from and to the provider, only basic troubleshooting help can be provided. Every SIP provider in the world is different and therefore the config is different. Nobody in the world can know every config for every provider.

But as always: post the full config and post the output of a call with "debug ccsip messages" enabled.

Do you see the SIP trunk to Webex registered (e.g. in Control hub or on the CUBE)?
If you need to register to the provider, is this SIP trunk registered?
Are even calls from Webex to CUBE reaching the CUBE?

Thank you for your feedback.

Below the answers to your questions.

Do you see the SIP trunk to Webex registered (e.g. in Control hub or on the CUBE)?

I have posted it yesterday, but i will post it once again. please see attached file

If you need to register to the provider, is this SIP trunk registered?

Only from the CUBE to webex control Hub.( See attached file)

Are even calls from Webex to CUBE reaching the CUBE?

This is now the issue. as i said in my previous post the Call is not coming to CUBE and not going out also to webex calling from cube despite the correct authentications.

In my previous post, i have posted the complete configuration. Debug are enabled.

Regards

Ok, the SIP trunk to Webex seems to be registered. If you have configured the Control Hub correctly, at least you should see an incoming call from Webex when making a call from the phone to PSTN.
As you say, you don't see anything, then probably you are missing some settings in CH.

But the SIP trunk to the provider is not. Have you clarified with the provider, how the registration should work? Only they can give you this info. Otherwise, it's just trail-and-error finding out the correct config. As I already noted, every provider works differently.
One basic info would be UDP or TCP?

To troubleshoot the registration problem towards the provider, you should start with the logs of "debug ccsip messages" and "debug ccsip non-call".
Since you are currently use UDP for the provider connection, you should at least see an outgoing SIP-REGISTER message towards the provider. And in the best case, also get any reply from the provider.

Further:
You don't need the tenant 300. This was just a placeholder in the cisco template for the provider connection. You already have your tenant 100.
Delete tenant 300 and then add tenant 100 in your dial-peer 100.

Why do you have 2 "credential" commands in the tenant 100?

You don't have any incoming dial-peer matching statement for incoming calls from the provider.

1- Well in CH the configuration are good. I dont see what alse must be configured.

2- I had a troubleshooding with the provider today. all that they have provided accordengly to the is also good configured. They say i have also to configure my public IP in the CUBE. In this case i do not know in which part of the configuration in the CUBE i have to match the public IP
3- we are doing the troubleshoot with the logs of "debug ccsip messages" and "debug ccsip non-call". I belive there is something missing in my configuration, but we dont know what exactly.

4- I will remove the tenant 300

5- We have 2 Why do you have 2 "credential" commands in the tenant 100, because we have 2 user/numbers for this test.