Views
Helpful
Replies

Convert Cisco 8841 from Enterprise to MPP as private User

malt0r
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco 8841 Enterprise phone which I want to convert to the MPP/3CPP firmware. I'm a private user and do not belong to a company.

How can I convert this phone to MPP firmware? Do I need a migration license for this? If so how can I as a private user obtain such a license when not associated to a company?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can request the vendor who supplied the enterprise phone replace it with a MPP versions. Or reach out a local Cisco Partner in your regions and they will help you.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The license SKU L-CP-E2M-88XX-CNV is required to convert the phone, from Enterprise image, to 3PCC/MPP.  

The instruction can be found here:  Cisco Cloud Upgrader

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Google is your friend: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/collaboration-endpoints/cisco-ip-phone-8800-series/1534-Conversion-enterprise-phone-to-mmp-or-vice-versa.html

And I don't know, how do you get the licenses as a private. Probably not at all.

You can request the vendor who supplied the enterprise phone replace it with a MPP versions. Or reach out a local Cisco Partner in your regions and they will help you.

Response Signature