Views
Helpful
Replies

Convert Cisco 8841 from Enterprise to MPP as private User

malt0r
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco 8841 Enterprise phone which I want to convert to the MPP/3CPP firmware. I'm a private user and do not belong to a company.

How can I convert this phone to MPP firmware? Do I need a migration license for this? If so how can I as a private user obtain such a license when not associated to a company?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can request the vendor who supplied the enterprise phone replace it with a MPP versions. Or reach out a local Cisco Partner in your regions and they will help you.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The license SKU L-CP-E2M-88XX-CNV is required to convert the phone, from Enterprise image, to 3PCC/MPP.  

The instruction can be found here:  Cisco Cloud Upgrader

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Google is your friend: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/collaboration-endpoints/cisco-ip-phone-8800-series/1534-Conversion-enterprise-phone-to-mmp-or-vice-versa.html

And I don't know, how do you get the licenses as a private. Probably not at all.

You can request the vendor who supplied the enterprise phone replace it with a MPP versions. Or reach out a local Cisco Partner in your regions and they will help you.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: