Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-7832 Unable to add Meet Me Soft Key

HonaCorona
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There, 

I'm struggling to get the Meet Me softkey added to a CP-7832 using CUCM 12.0.1.1. I've followed the configuration instructions in the 7832 Admin Guide. Unfortunately, the softkeys do not update to include the Meet Me function. I've tried associating to a softkey template (both On Hook and Off Hook states), adjusting the standard phone profile, and even removing the functions altogether. Although the phone reboots and re-registers, it seems to fail to apply the changes. Is this something anyone has seen before and may have an idea where I can look?

Thanks!

6 Replies 6

Did you applied the new softkey profile you modified with the phone.

There are two ways to associate a softkey template with a phone:

• Add the softkey template to the Phone Configuration.

• Add the softkey template to the Common Device Configuration.

Response Signature

Thank you for the reply. When I add the softkey template to the phone configuration, the Meet Me function fails to display. I've attached a doc showing the softkey configuration that I've assigned to the phone via Device->Phone. The current phone load is sip7832.12-0-1-8. Could that be where my problem is?

What if you apply the same softkey profile to different phone model is it working ?

Response Signature

Yes. If I apply to a 7962 I can see the Meet Me function and it applies. 

If available try latest firmware.  

Response Signature

Thank you. I got it updated to sip7832.12-8-1-0101-482. Unfortunately, I'm still not seeing Meet Me. Any other ideas? I'm stumped.