Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-8821 Error verifying config info

colinrendell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am having issues with several phones (CP-8821) that seem to reject or ignore their individual .cfg.xml files.

I have duplicated a file from a working phone and replaced the MAC address with that of a phone that is having issues but still receive the same "Error verifying config info" in the status log.

A copy of the config of file can be found here. The credentials within are fake.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_YupA1_9P9NQvjUjtrgijAnkFNoxH_Sr/view?usp=sharing

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Colin

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@colinrendell wrote:
<proxy>9526.sip.url.net.au</proxy>

That is not going to work.  Try with "USECALLMANAGER".

colinrendell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the prompt reply. We are using the hosted pbx with great success on 40 phones at the moment and this line is common to those connections. I believe the problem may be elsewhere.

Kind regards,

Colin

colinrendell
Level 1
Level 1

Upon further investigation it seems that issue only impacts devices that have upgraded to Firmware Release 11.0(6)SR1. It is unclear as to why the cnf.xml files are experiencing the issue. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: