Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Route Point idle timeout on CUCM 8.5

fuhrersk8
Level 3
Level 3

Hello guys!

I have various CTI Route Points configured for a Paging System. I configured the maximum number of calls on the CTI route points to 1 and the busy trigger to 1 in order to restrict only one user to be able to send a live broadcast at a time. Everything is working as intended except when a user accidentaly left the phone idle (the user never hang-up), the route point will be busy as configured but my question is:

If there is a configurable timer or setting in order to cancel that call from the cti route point so it can be idle again and other users be able to send live broadcast page?

The Paging System is InformaCast from SingleWire.

Thanks in advanced guys!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only setting related to call time is the maximum call time, but it's a global parameter so it will affect all calls.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only setting related to call time is the maximum call time, but it's a global parameter so it will affect all calls.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thanks for the reply. Ok. It is happening quite a few times, it could be something else than user leaving phone not hang-up? Can the CTI Route Point be busy because of some other condition. Thanks again!

I suggest asking SingleWire support on this. I would expect that they have a setting to limit the length of pages and could tear the call down from their end.

Correct and thanks for the reply Jonathan; here is the procedure provided by Singlewire:

1.) Stop the SinglewireInformaCast service

2.) Copy and safe to a safe location the web.xml found here:

C:\Program Files\Singlewire\InformaCast\webapp\WEB-INF

3.) Open the original web.xml file, look for this parameter:

Set the value to how ever many seconds you want the limit to be and un-comment the parameter. It would look like this for a two minute limit; for example:

defaultLiveLimit

4.) Save your changes and start the SinglewireInformaCast service