Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE HA Behavior

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have just configured two isr 39xx as cube and both in HA following the configuration guide in the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5640/products_configuration_example09186a0080b40d82.shtml

after configured everything works perfect, but customer want to use the second router DSP resources for transcoding while first router is active, my problem is that after i enable the HA with the redundancy inter-device the second isr dsp resources go unregistered, i wonder if this is the way it should work or if there is a possibility to utilize the second ISR DSP Resources while first router is active.

i was able to chech the sccp configurations and the sccp protocol up and running on the second ISR but still not getting registered.

thanks,

2 Replies 2

mkchandak
Level 1
Level 1

On the second router, how is your DSP resources configured. Have you created a loopback IP Address on that and tried to bind the DSP resources to the loopback instead of gig interface ?

Hi, thanks for you answer, i have both routers binding sccp traffic to lan interface which of course is included in the hsrp configuration, i'll try a loopback to see what happens, thanks again!!