cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cube to sip service provider

soraya
Level 1
Level 1
we have a 4300 serie router , and a sip trunk to a service provider, outgoing calls are working perfectly but not incoming; having try to "debug ccsip messages" for an incoming call, there is no output at all, while it works for an outgoing call, we want to know if the call is hitting the router ?. thank you
24 Replies 24

the destination address in the pcap is the gigabitethernet 0/0/1

and attached the "sh udp detail"

i added the 

bind control

bind media 

on the sip configuration

it doesn't resolve the issue

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

Also what is the topology? 

Any firewalls in the way?

hi, no there is no firewall, the sip provider cable in directly connected to the router

Your trace only shows SIP INVITEs destined for 10.10.31.94 with no responses.

Not sure of your topology but i would do another trace from the "internal" interface of CUBE to see what is happening .

Also do a debug ccsip message, debu voip dialpeer all (take usual care if prod system whilst running any debugs) and pump another call thru and show dial-peer voice summary and show us more of the config as there may be translations etc happening .  Hard to help without all the info as we cannot even rule out an IP routing issue at the moment .

hi attached the config i'll get the debugs once i go there, thank you

debugs would be required.  Quick look at your config and referencing with with Wireshark trace's incoming SIP INVITE, at least your dial peers are an issue.

hi, debugs shows nothing,

I still don't see the carrier IP in the trust list, I also don't see an inbound dial peer for the carrier.

Unless I am missing something here.

Please remember to rate useful posts, click on the stars below.

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Check my post and add an output for "show udp detail". Your config is missing a SIP bind which is important if you have multiple router interfaces.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: