cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cucm 1 remote office phones randomly failover/re-register

BigRob
Level 1
Level 1

I have 1 remote office running on an MPLS at 30MBPS connection speed. This past week out of the blue the phone have started to randomly miss keep alive TCP packets, and failover/re-register. Nothing has changed at this location for the network, no new config, devices, or firmware's, etc. I have rebooted all network devices, switches, routers, voice gateway, etc with no change. Not all the phone failover at the same time, a few may, and others stay online fine so its not a hard network break taking out everything at once. The phones log files show the tcp keep alive is timing out. I have run wireshark through one of he phone to capture when its happening, mind you i'm not an expert on using wireshark and this is what I caught "see attached file". No other network issues are happening, no programs or machines are loosing connections, no packet loss is detected, bandwidth tests show full speed as well. Likewise I can ping the cucm servers fine with on 30ms consistently so i'm not having latency spikes either. I'm at a loss on where to go from here to further narrow down what the cause of the issue is and need some advice. Thanks.

2 Replies 2

BigRob
Level 1
Level 1

Bump

Advise you to work on this with TAC.

Response Signature