Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 CAR - There are no matching records

Hello, I am in the need of some assistance.  I have searched through several other posts and followed some of those steps.

When trying to search in CUCM CDR Analysis and Reporting by Phone Number I have started to receive the 10021 Error code "There are no matching records."  I have not had an issue with CAR and it seems it has only stopped working around mid to late November as I can still see records from that time frame, but from then to current date I receive this message.  I have an FTP site set for exporting the cdr records and it is still working and offloading those records, it only seems that the CAR web is not working.  This also seems to be affecting Device Reports such as Route Patterns/Hunt Pilots as there is no data in those reports for this same time frame.

CDR is enabled on all the subs, I have tried restarting the services on the pub and the CDR agent on all of the subs to no avail.  Not sure what else I may be missing to get this working.  I do receive the attached message when opening the CAR web page, but it has popped this message up for a while without any real noticeable issues.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CAR uses the exact same CSV files that you’re exporting to an FTP server, so we know the subs are generating the files and shipping them to the pub.

The “Last run of CAR Loader is unsuccessful, please check the CAR Scheduler Logs for more information.” message is definitely the culprit. Do you have automatic purge configured to delete the oldest records? CAR’s database has a hard ceiling imposed on it; once it hits the quota limit it cannot import additional CSV files.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CAR uses the exact same CSV files that you’re exporting to an FTP server, so we know the subs are generating the files and shipping them to the pub.

The “Last run of CAR Loader is unsuccessful, please check the CAR Scheduler Logs for more information.” message is definitely the culprit. Do you have automatic purge configured to delete the oldest records? CAR’s database has a hard ceiling imposed on it; once it hits the quota limit it cannot import additional CSV files.

Thank you.  That is where my thought was as well.  Automatic purge was configured, but I reset to default settings as it was set to lower watermarks and only 30 days worth of detail records.  I am not sure if it was between setting the automatic purge to default values and restarting the service, but as of today I am able to see records and the ones from the time frame that I could not see are there as well.  That goes for device reports like hunt pilot detail and summary.  I also did not receive that message when launching CAR today.

Will try this...having the same concern, receiving the 10021 Error code "There are no matching records."

GeorgeHenry9501
Level 1
Level 1

The 10021 error in CUCM CDR Analysis and Reporting indicates no matching records, likely due to CDR data not being processed correctly. Ensure CDR services are running on all nodes and check the disk space on the publisher. Verify CDR file collection and loading, and consider restarting the CAR scheduler service.