cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM 8.6.2 configs

Dears,It might be very silly nd stupid  for asking this question but it has been asked to me. How i can pull the configs of complete CUCM ------------Is it the backup of CUCM will help??? and in which application we can open the backup filesHow i can...

Hi, Got below para from one of the Cisco document, does seems' contradictory? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special Note on POTS Calls with Empty Calling Number Field Assume this co...

Running CUCM and UC 10.5.  My message store is internal to UC.  I'm trying to set up message notifications to email.I've configured my SMTP SmartHost, and for a test user, enabled a Notification Device  (SMTP).  But I never receive a message.Am I mis...

Customer has a virtual CUCM, CUC & CUP environment running on 2 hosts in the same chassis.  CUC & CUP are misbehaving due to known CPU utilization bugs and will be upgraded to latest SU.  Question is what to upgrade first?  CUC is the most unstable,...

bbenner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tenemos una central 2921 y telefonos 3905, cambie la hora en la central y me gustaría saber si hay alguna manera de realizar un reset a dichos teléfonos para que actualicen esa hora, sin necesidad de ir a cada uno de los telefonos a desconectarlos y ...

anghelo43 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes