Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.x | Customized text message for CM Administration

aromn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am  looking for a way to put a  customized text mesage that can always appear in CM Administration  window for CUCM versions 8.5 and 8.6 (not just  when logging in, but  also while configuring IP phones, Route Patterns,  Partitions, etc).  Maybe below the:

Cisco Unified CM  Administration

For Cisco  Unified Communications Solutions

Light blue banner

Does anybody know if CUCM has that functionality?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

From the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration window, navigate to Software Upgrades > Customized Logon Message and upload the file with the message that you want to display.

Check the Require User Acknowledgment checkbox if you want the custom message to be displayed on the login screens of the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration,  Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration,  Cisco Unified Serviceability, Disaster Recovery System Administration and the command line interface.

This is only meant for the logon screen, it will not be displayed on any other webpages.

I have verified this in cucm 10.x in my lab.

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. However, I followed it in a CUCM version 8.0.3.20000-2, but I did not have the

Require User Acknowledgment checkbox, as you can see in this screen shot:

Also, I would like this text message to always appear on CM Administration (not just for the logon screen), for example below or next to the higlighted portion in this other screen shot:

Do you think is this possible on CUCM?

Thanks in advance

That's due to versions, and no, that's all you can get as far as the banner goes.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: