IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a got Unity Express NME-CUE working fine on version 7.1.We are planning to upgrade Call Manager wherein we also need to upgrade unity express to version 8.6.1.My query is do we need to have upgrade licenses for unity express.If yes, do...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,a short question to upgrade.We have an CUCM 8.5 Cluster with Publisher and Subscriber and want to upgrade to 8.6.2Can I install the new software at both servers and then reboot the publisher first and after that the subscriber-  or must I do the i...

Dear All i have this scenario Vonage model --> analog line -----> 2901 FXO port when i make call  from my mobile to this DID 22279789 ----> transfer this number to 64 --> dial-peer 200 - 207 pots ---> open new session to make new call locally or inte...

Hi,I'm trying to restrict Corporate Directory access for a few phones that are located in public zones (LAN or VPN)On old models like 7975G it was possible putting a dummy IP address (http://127.0.0.1/ccmcip/xmldirectory.jsp) on the Device External D...