Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Add Message for Particular Phone

Hi all,

My SV want to accustom using Service Desk (Helpdesk application) to our coworkers. Whatever problem happens they immediately call our help desk guys so my SV asked me whether it is possible to add message to DNs of help desk workers. Like when i call the number of a particular phone, they first hear recorded prompt message and then regular ring sounds.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Below are the Options

1) If route the call via UCCX then we can have an IVR Prompt then distribute the call to agent/s. But this will be quite an overhead for playing only one IVR Message

2) Your best option is to use the Unity Connection server. Route call to the service desk to Unity connection play IVR then route it back to the extension.

3) If this is CUCME Environment or calls routed via VOice gateway then BACD is also one option.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Below are the Options

1) If route the call via UCCX then we can have an IVR Prompt then distribute the call to agent/s. But this will be quite an overhead for playing only one IVR Message

2) Your best option is to use the Unity Connection server. Route call to the service desk to Unity connection play IVR then route it back to the extension.

3) If this is CUCME Environment or calls routed via VOice gateway then BACD is also one option.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris