Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Bulk Admin question

techguy
Level 4
Level 4

hi,

IS it possible to change any parameter lets say CSS or Route Partition or enable/ disable any feature for all the range of specific extension.

For example if i want to change the CSS of extension 1200 to 1250, will have to do it one by one ? Thanks

CUCM Version:

System version: 7.1.5.34080-1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can use the same process.. phones>add/update lines

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can use the bulk admin interface to do this. Go to CCMadmin>Bulk admin (tab)> phones>update phones>query

then search for the phones using their extensions... scroll and tick CSS box (select the CSS you want), then click on run job immediately

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Thanks for your half answer

What if i want to change line settings of the phone? I mean to say i want to change CSS of the line not phone. Thanks

You can use the same process.. phones>add/update lines

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: