Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - Bulk Remove Subscribe CSS from Multiple End Users

vincent.mignano
Level 1
Level 1

Hey All,

We are trying to decommission a Subscribe CSS from AD integrated users that have moved to another cluster but still synced with the same integration. We cannot figure out how to bulk remove the End User Subscribe CSS to being blank.

Can someone assist?

Thanks,

Vinny

Vincent Mignano
6 Replies 6

I'm able to do that with a simple query in Phone update in Bulk.

Before

image.png

Bulk update

image.png

Result after

image.png

Response Signature

vincent.mignano
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Roger,

Thanks for the reply.

The issue is with the simple query we cannot filter the users we want out easily.

Is there another way to perform this?

Thanks,

Vinny

Vincent Mignano

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@Roger Kallberg, I think @vincent.mignano is talking about removing SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space from End User page. 

EndUser.png

@vincent.mignano , you can try below procedure:

1. Create a BAT User Template in CUCM with SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space set to None. 
  2. Create a End User BAT file with specific User IDs that you want to update and upload it to CUCM
  3. Bulk update these users with template created in Step-1 and Custom file created in Step-2.

I hope this works for you. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

@Vaijanath Sonvane that sounds probable. I guess I might have to put my reading glasses on. ‘:-)’

Response Signature

This is the Accepted Solution as per my experience

capture 3.png

if you need to filter the users, you can try the below find filter option. capture 1.PNGcapture 2.png

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: