Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM not keeping SIP Headers

castrillor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have a CUCM v6.1 connected to a third party PBX using a SIP trunk and to an external IVR using also a SIP Trunk. The problem is that whe a call is transferred form the external PBX to the External IVR (through CUCM) the Call-Info field in SIP INVITE message Header seems to be overwritte by CUCM. This field is neccessary in order to pass information between external PBX and IVR.

If a connect PBX and IVR directly using a SIP trunk the call info field is passed without problems.

How can I avoid CUCM overwritng headers? Maybe the old CUCM version is a problem?

I would appreciate any help  regarding this.

Thanks and regards

Raul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Unfortunately you will need to do sip Normalization to manipulate this header to one cucm understand but this is not supported in your version.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Unfortunately you will need to do sip Normalization to manipulate this header to one cucm understand but this is not supported in your version.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks for your answer,

I guess you are reffering to SIP Normalization Script feature, which is available in version 8.5.

That is not a problem since that is the version the final customer will have (the 6.1 version is the one in my lab). I will try to find any example of that kind of scripts ...

Regards