Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - Problem with connection SIP Trunk

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer is trying  to implement SIP Trunk connection and is having the following problem:

Call B for A = work

Call A for B = not work

SIP Trunk

Site A
Route Pattern: 8000xxxx > RL Test1 > RG Test 1 > GW Test 1

Translation Pattern
8400.xxxx > predot > Called Party Transformation (Prefix Digit - outgoing calls) to 993381

Site B
Route Pattern: 8400xxx > RL Test2 > RG Test 2 > GW Test 2

Translation Pattern

8000.xxxx > predot > Called Party Transformation (Prefix Digit - outgoing calls ) to 91113155xxxx

I verified the route and don´t found the problem. The Customer informed to me there is not blocked about firewall.

Any have idea, about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

3 Replies 3

Filipe Tavares
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please check if the gateway has a CSS that can reach the partition of the site that you want to call.

You can use the dialed number analyzer (https://cucm-address/dna) and check the call flow; If the call is Routed, enable the SDL traces under the serviceability page (Trace > Configuration > CM Services > Call Manager - Enable SDL trace) and collect the trace of the call using the RTMT (Trace and log central > Collect files or Real-Time Trace).

Thanks,

Regards,

Hi Filipe,

Thanks a lot for you contact. After analyze the config of CUCM in both sides and to do test using the DNA, we identify problem the block network. The principle is there block about firewal in the site B. Now we waiting the Customer verify this configuration equipment.

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi Filipe,

The Customer review the firewall configuration and informed for US that there is note problem. Test with DNA show the route is correct. Now I will verify another configurations in the CUCM in the both sides.

Thanks,

Wilson