Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM services down

Roman Isaiev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Recently on my Subscriber services CallManager and CTI moved to status "Not Running".

Please tell me what logs need to be collected in order to understand what happened.

Perhaps someone will share advice on how to quickly figure out the causes of the problem.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sorry for the delay.

Yes, i know that my CUCM EoL, EoS.

This issue was resolved by restarting the servers.

Thank you for your help!

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Hi,

>From CLI use 'utils service list' to see what services are running and what
are stopped. Check your DB replication status, check any alert in RTMT such
as disk space full, errors, etc.

**** please remember to rate useful posts

Thank you for your reply!

My problem was on 04.06 on Saturday, the alerts have already been erased, is it possible to see the history of the alerts?

If they aren't dumped to external server, they are overwritten.

Check the output of these commands and share. If you have core file, it
will be helpful.

- utils diagnose test
- show process load cpu sorted
- show status
- utils core active list

**** please remember to rate useful posts

I am collected core dump.

I see next message:

0x08498bf1 in IntentionalAbort (reason=0x86ff388 "SDL Router Services declared dead. This may be due to high CPU usage or blocked function. Attempting to restart CTIManager.") at ProcessCTIProcMon.cpp:65

Сould this mean that the problem was caused by the death of the SDL Router Services ?

Thank you!

I will collect this logs and try to check them.

After collected Application logs i see next messages:

Jun 4 06:00:18 cucm4 local7 3 : 21: cucm4: Jun 04 2022 03:00:18.421 UTC : %UC_JAVAAPPLICATIONS-3-WDApplicationError: %[ServletName=Cisco WebDialer Web Service][Reason=CTIProvider out of service][AppID=Cisco Tomcat][ClusterID=][NodeID=cucm4]: WebDialer Application error
Jun 4 06:00:21 cucm4 local7 6 : 618: cucm4: Jun 04 2022 03:00:21.987 UTC : %UC_GENERIC-6-ServiceStopped: %[ServiceName=Cisco CTIManager][AppID=Cisco Service Manager][ClusterID=][NodeID=cucm4]: Service stopped.
Jun 4 06:00:22 cucm4 local7 2 : 619: cucm4: Jun 04 2022 03:00:22.68 UTC : %UC_SERVICEMANAGER-2-ServiceFailed: %[ServiceName=Cisco CTIManager][Reason=Service stopped abruptly][AppID=Cisco Service Manager][ClusterID=][NodeID=cucm4]: Service terminated.
Jun 4 06:00:22 cucm4 local7 1 : 222: cucm4: Jun 04 2022 03:00:22.926 UTC : %UC_Location Bandwidth Manager-1-LBMLinkOOS: %[LocalNodeId=6][LocalApplicationID=700][RemoteIPAddress=192.168.234.15][RemoteApplicationID=700][LinkID=6:700:192.168.234.15:700][AppID=Cisco Location Bandwidth Manager][ClusterID=StandAloneCluster][NodeID=cucm4]: LBM link to remote application is out of service

Does this mean that a failure in the operation of WebDialer caused the service to be disabled?

Not very likely. The WebDialer service seems to have reacted that the CTI service was down. A guess would be that the services has crashed due to a defect. This is often of the type that causes a memory leak. Without knowing your exact version of CM it’s very hard to be more specific.

Response Signature

Thank you for your reply!

System version: 9.1.2.14900-14

I hope that you are aware that your version is out of support since quite some time. As of this you’ll not be able to get support from TAC on your issue.

Response Signature

Sorry for the delay.

Yes, i know that my CUCM EoL, EoS.

This issue was resolved by restarting the servers.

Thank you for your help!