IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

So, I’m not super tech oriented, however I am setting up these phones, and for some reason it will not let me connect to my network. When the plug the Ethernet cord into the device, it will power on (POE) but will immediately say network connection f...

maiyaa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco CP-8851 with a 3CX PBX that I configured using a SEP file with TFTP. I'm trying to get a workaround method for paging without using CUCM. I'm looking for a method to, when a phone receives a call from a specific extension, automaticall...

betaNaN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team am from Ghana and my new boss want as to use Mitel 5320 Ip phones in our new office with the Cisco 1900. I need help to configure and also the mitel 5320 won’t boot. I have tried most POE switch’s but don’t boot the phone.i need solutions ...

Egyir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We are planning to deploy Jabber (Voice Only) on IPhone and Android smart phones. Everything works perfectely well except when the phones goes in sleep mode. The smart phone gets unregistred from CUCM and any incoming call would be mis...