Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM to CME Dialling Issue

GRANT3779
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I have an issue where I'm unable to dial another one of our sites. This was working ok up until now, no config has changed has been changed.

When dialing the remote site, all you hear is a busy tone. BUT the remote site can diall out OK back to my site.

Other sites can call into the remote site OK.

The dialing site is a CUCM and the remote site is CME.

Is there anything specific I could check, as like I say, no config has been amended and it's only between these two sites (and the issue is one way).

What sort of things would generate the busy tone?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Verify that you still have a route patten for the cucme site in cucm. Also verify that you have a trunk connection to the cucme router or h323 gateway or cube router (not sure what type of trunk you're using).

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi There,

Thanks. CUCM still has the route pattern. Kind of expected this and not many people have access to do any config changes here.

With regards to the trunk connection to the CUCME router. I'm guessing this is ok, as other sites can call no problem to the site.

Just really strange that it's only one site having issues calling in. I had someone from there call me and we can have a 2 way conversation. However as soon as I call back, I get busy tone....

Any ideas..anyone? Pulling my hair out here :-)

Hi,

Just realised that when I done a debug I forgot term mon!

Done a debug again and can see the call hitting the remote CME, and getting a busy tone still...

Only happening with this site.

This make it any easier to troubleshoot?

Figured this out. I amended the sessions target IPv4 to use the subscribers address............although other dial peers work using the Publisher..strange!

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Glad to hear everything is working fine now.

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: