cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does CP-8845 VOIP can be used bsnl voip

roshi1983
Level 1
Level 1

can i use CP-8845 VOIP phone for third-party voip solution, i would like to use BSNL Voip with Cisco VOIP phones

6 Replies 6

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Depends if you have an enterprise or MPP phone.
Only MPP phones can be used with a 3rd party PBX.
Check the backside of the phone, the phone type has to include "-3PCC" in the model name --> Then it's a MPP phone

If it is not an MPP phone, you can convert it to MPP.
If you need info how to convert it, check the tons of old forum posts.

Thank you for the input and in the phone  backside i can see that , it has mentioned UC phone and if i am migrating from enterprise to 3PCC does any cost involved ?

the inputs and voip1.jpegvoip2.jpeg

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, it can be now be done with Enterprise image. 

A known working config can be found HERE.

Hi 

can you please provide me the steps to do it , in the link i can see that there s one xml file and how do apply that xml to phone , i dont have cisco unified communications 

Ellianaa423
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, you can use the Cisco CP-8845 VOIP phone with a third-party VOIP solution such as BSNL VoIP. Cisco VOIP phones are designed to be compatible with various SIP-based VOIP systems, so as long as your third-party solution supports SIP protocol, you should be able to configure and use the CP-8845 phone with it. However, please note that the configuration and setup process may vary depending on the specific requirements and compatibility of the third-party solution. It is recommended to consult the documentation or support resources of both Cisco and BSNL for detailed instructions on how to configure the CP-8845 phone for use with BSNL VoIP.