cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DTMF to SIP Trunk / AA after rolling through Hunt Group or Phone, Dir. Translation Works Fine

Michael Hines
Level 1
Level 1

Here's the scenario, and I apologize if my terminology is wrong.

Incoming Call from PSTN via ISDN/PRI -> Translation from 4466 to ephone-hunt sequential at 1001 -> ext 1 -> ext2 -> ext3 -> ext4-> AA at 8010 -> viop dial-peer to SBC -> SBC to O365 UM service -> AA picks up -> User dials 2, nothing happens

If I translate directly from 4466 -> 8010, works perfectly. Stumped here.

I have attached the relevant bits of config (hopefully properly sanitized). ISR is a 2921 running 154-2.T1.

3 Replies 3

Michael Hines
Level 1
Level 1

I have now noted it is not just the AA, it is any call to the SBC/VM that does not get DTMF relay. It is only when transferred through a phone. I set the front desk (4466) ext 2001 to receive night bell and set call-forward night to AA pilot and it worked perfectly.

I cant believe no one has any ideas. Did I post this in the wrong group?

This weekend I setup another config almost identical to this one with no issue. Same commands, same SBC, only 2 differences were a 2911 instead of 2921 and it's a different Telco.

Michael Hines
Level 1
Level 1

This is solved. The issue with the Telco. They were sending me out of band DTMF, when changed to in band, the issue was resolved.