Cisco TSP 8.6(2.2).
I am trying to install Cisco TSP on a Windows 7 32bit workstation, but I am having issues. We are using a management program called "Connectwise". My boss wants to be able to dial a customer within the "Connectwise" program to log calls. Our other office has a Shortel phone system and Shortel's TSP program works fine. I've installed Cisco TSP, configured CTI ports, configured a CTI routepoint, enabled the user for CTI, and associated the user with the CTI ports/route point. When I try to dial a number within Connectwise, nothing happens. Within the Cisco TSP logs these errors are logged:
16:23:36.418 HDR|05/07/2012 CiscoTSP001.tsp,Error
16:23:36.418 | CSelsiusTSPWaveList::Init() *ERROR* Failed to get ISelsiusNTWaveCtl interface.
16:23:36.419 | SelsiusTSP::InitializeComObjects() *ERROR* Failed m_WaveList->Init(). hr=0x80040154
17:02:12.513 | CSelsiusTSPLink::getMessage() *ERROR* Receive() failed with error 0.
I have tried to use the Windows "Dialer" program to test as well, but receive this error:
One or more telephone device drivers are incompatible with TAPI.DLL. Install an updated version.
I have installed Cisco TSP with both the WAVE driver and the new MEDIA driver. I receive the same error with either driver. I've also tried this on multiple workstations, but get the same error.
Were you able to fix your problem? I have a similar problem, but I have unfortunately no clue of what it means. Is there any Cisco documentation about the error codes that we get from the TSP Client :
10:22:25.531 | CSelsiusTSPLink::getMessage() *ERROR* Receive() failed with error 0.
Thanks a lot
I am having the same when i connect TSP client 8.5 with call manager 9.1 it gives the below error
“15:57:29.123 HDR|05/11/2014 CiscoTSP001.tsp,Error
15:57:29.123 | CSelsiusTSPWaveList::Init() *ERROR* Failed to get ISelsiusNTWaveCtl interface.
15:57:29.123 | SelsiusTSP::InitializeComObjects() *ERROR* Failed m_WaveList->Init(). hr=0x80040154
15:57:29.919 | CSelsiusTSPLink::getMessage() *ERROR* Receive() failed with error 0.“
Please inform any solution.
We're running into this as well, on multiple machines.
16:39:37.511 HDR|06/20/2012 CiscoTSP001.tsp,Error
16:39:37.511 | CSelsiusTSPWaveList::Init() *ERROR* Failed to get ISelsiusNTWaveCtl interface.
16:39:37.511 | SelsiusTSP::InitializeComObjects() *ERROR* Failed m_WaveList->Init(). hr=0x80040154
16:39:47.682 | CQBEHelperBase::ProviderOpen() *ERROR* Provider open failed. result=-1932787595
16:39:54.074 | SendMessage() *ERROR* send() failed with error 10038.
16:39:54.074 | CCtiInterface::ctiDisconnect() *ERROR* Could not send ProviderCloseRequest. error=
I think you might be hitting this
Kindly check the same.
-Check the template in Call Manager if a Common Device Configuration with "IP Addressing Mode" = IPv4 and IPv6 is applied.
-Create a new Common Device Configuration with IP Addressing Mode" = IPv4 and assign it to the CTI point used.~~ Allow Control of Device from CTI box is checked on the phone configuration page.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply.
On one machine, simply running a repair install on the TSP client fixed the issue on one computer. The problem I have in having to do that, is that this was already a brand new install. I'm going to open a TAC case to vet the real-world compatibility of the TSP client with Windows 7 x64.
I engaged TAC and the engineer pinpointed following error from the CTI Logs:
Login User Id:platju Reason code.:-1932787595
This is the Cisco documentation on this error code:
The engineer suspected LDAP server is not able to authenticate CTI based connections correctly although HTTP based connections (CCMUSER Web Page access) or JTAPI based connections (UCCX) are working fine.
We created an application user in CUCM and the Dialer.exe showed Cisco Line as expected. The engineer did assign all CTI roles (Not only Standard CTI Enabled) except Secure CTI ones. The End User didn't work no matter what we try.
As of now, I've asked the AD team to look at their side or engage Microsoft to debug it at their end. Hopefull that'll resolve the issue.
Regarding the problem with dialer.exe:
It looks like dialer.exe only has an initial problem with Tools->Connect using...
Run dialer.exe as administrator (click Start, type dialer.exe, right-click on the program it finds and click "run as administrator"), and then choose Tools->Connect using... to pick your originating device. That should work.
Once you've done that, you should be able to run dialer.exe as a user without getting the One or more telephone device drivers are incompatible with TAPI.DLL error message anymore.