Views
Helpful
Replies

Export Call duration

hs08
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Can we export call duration for each directory number with the name for some period? I want to know which directory number still used for make an call and which one is not to re-sizing the license.

4 Replies 4

That information would be in the CDR data. You’ll need to process that data and create your own report.

Response Signature

hs08
Spotlight
Spotlight

I already export the CDR but is you know which column indicated the CDR is for outgoing or incoming call?

Reporting is not really my cup of tea, so I'm sorry I don't have the faintest. Have you checked any of the suggested post in the list to the right?

image.png

Response Signature

Hi There,

You may get the details from the following document - Call Reporting and Billing Administration Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 14 and SUs - CDR Field Descriptions [Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)] - Cisco

The Call Manager CDR contains raw data, making it challenging to decode and generate reports.

You may be able to categorize based on the callingPartyNumber, CalledPartyNumber, origDeviceName, etc. For instance, if the callingPartyNumber is your internal extension and the CalledPartyNumber is an external number, it may indicate outbound calls. Conversely, if it's vice versa, it suggests inbound calls. Additionally, if you see origDeviceName as your SIP or gateway, you can identify it as an inbound call. You may require a third-party reporting tool to generate comprehensive reports from the Call Manager CDR.

Regards,

Shalid 

Disclaimer:

Responses are based on personal knowledge and experience. Consider them as guidance. Other members may offer different perspectives or better approaches. No responsibility is assumed for outcomes; discretion is advised.